Windows x64 & MacOS x64 & Linux x64
Terminal only – FULL SUPPORT
Functionality – Announcements & Events
- On Wipe Auto Posting
- Unlimited Pre-Date Auto Posting
- DDoS Protection
- Token Security
- IP Traffic Monitor
- Malicious URLs Injection Protection
- No Storage of Credentials – All wiped after successful Login
All configuration documents are included into the downloadable Archive. Here you’ll only be able to see the short version.
Tool – Steam Community
- Open token.json and choose a secure token for your connection
- Start Steam Community.exe – new page should auto open in your browser, if not copy the address from the tool console and paste it in your browser
- Allow Inbound and Outbound connections from Steam Community.exe in your Firewall Rules
- Following the authentication process in the page
- Once logged in successfully the page can be closed – keep the tool window open
Plugin – Steam Community
- Make sure you are logged in your Steam Community Tool before trying anything
- Load the plugin and a default configuration file will be created – SteamCommunity.json
- Setup your configurations and reload the plugin.
Console & Chat Commands – Debugging
- [Console] sc_ann N [Chat] /scann N
- – Send announcemnt from your config. If N is the not provided, default announcement on Wipe is send, if its provided sends AnnBeforeN selected section.
- [Console] sc_evt N [Chat] /scevt N
- – Send event from your config. If N is the not provided, default event on Wipe is send, if its provided sends EventBeforeN selected section.
For any bugs or malfunctions, please make sure to contact me.