Probably the largest most challenging monument your ever going to encounter, featuring a parkour room, multiple key card and fuse puzzles. Tier 3 loot, one way in, 2 ways out and the ability to escape with a Minicopter or six. Can be done solo but better with two players, make sure you bring a sniper rifle, plenty of meds and a willingness to risk it all.
Credit to Tomtetom for use of the Floor Tiles
- Large underground monument, roughly Launch Site in size
- Tier 3 loot
- Parkour Room
- Multiple Card / Fuse puzzles (Green/Blue/Red)
- Scientist and Murderers, You will need a Bolty
- Unique Minicopter escape route, or on foot if you cannot fly
- Can be done Solo, easier if Duo
- Roughly 9000 prefabs (consumers can remove rocks/extra prefabs if they wish)
When adding to your map create a flat area in the snow approx. Launch Site in size, the monument has a “ground” level, place that close to the flat area you have just created. Ideal location would be a current snowy mountain. It may require some minor terrain blending/smoothing and checking of the alpha.
It’s suggested to place this prefab on the axis it’s on once spawned in since Rust’s terrain ‘pixelation’ limits terrain slopes when pasting in prefabs. So when dropping this prefab within your map you may have to grab the entire prefab and slightly move it to align with the terrain due to this handicap (not the prefab’s fault, just how Rust’s works).