Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A small quiet village located somewhere in the forest…
Village is one of the most popular WheatleyMF’s custom monument that brought attention of many server owners and mapmakers back in 2019. This monument is decorative, which means it can be easily used on a PVE or RolePlay server. However, nothing stops you from placing some crates and make it attractive for players on a PVP server…
Prefab count: 2k prefabs.
Prefab modifiers: Splat Mask, Topology Mask, Height Mask, Road
1.2.1 – February 25th, 2021:
- Added height modifier
- A bit smarter splat modifier that no longer fills the entire prefab radius with grass
- Updated all roof prefabs and slightly improved them (RE >1.23 compatibility fix)
- Added "Water Tower Shelter"
- Added environment triggers to make interior of low-tier buildings match better ones
- Some minor lighting tweaks
- Fixed doors colliders (I did that before, isn't it?..)
- Overhauled all lighting
- Removed all duplicate roofs
- Replaced old dirty path with the default road since prefab is still broken
- Fixed missing decor in one of big rooms
- Added glass to all buildings. Future is now
- Fixed invisible walls near all doors
- Small tweaks to splat
- Probably some other tweaks but I don't remember them since this update was done 1 month ago and I've been waiting for RustEdit 1.11 to come out.
No License Found!