I won’t be too scrupulous when deciding who can become a vendor and who cannot. I would say my requirements are fair. Let’s get to it.

Benefits?

  • Show off your work! Free or paid being on this platform will get you seen by other server owners who may want to commission you for making them a map!
  • Earn some extra monies by selling your crazy awesome stuff!
  • Builds a portfolio within the mapping community (similar to the first benefit)
  • Meet some well-known mapmakers within the community who love to help each other out!

Requirements to be approved

  • Has made a high-quality prefab/map that has good detail
  • Being somewhat known within the map making community is a HUGE plus!
  • Preferably have made several things (not just a one-hit-wonder and leaver)
  • If applying for plugin developer vendor then plugins must be fully functional, not resource-intensive, and safe. All plugins will be tested before approval.

How do I become a vendor?

Easy, just contact us via the form below supplying the required info and screenshots of your work. You will be contacted if accepted/interested!

All vendors receive 90% of each of their sale and the remaining 10% is to help the growth of Lone.Design and pay all costs to run the domain and services we require to keep this growing!

Vendor Registration

Submit the form below to become a vendor on this store.

Important: This is the name that customers see when purchasing your products. Please choose carefully.