I won’t be too scrupulous when deciding who can become a vendor and who cannot. I would say my requirements are fair. Let’s get to it.
- Show off your work! Free or paid being on this platform will get you seen by other server owners who may want to commission you for making them a map!
- Earn some extra monies by selling your crazy awesome stuff!
- Builds a portfolio within the mapping community (similar to the first benefit)
- Meet some well-known mapmakers within the community who love to help each other out!
Requirements to be approved
- Has made a high-quality prefab/map that has good detail
- Being known within the map-making/plugin community is a HUGE plus!
- MUST have made public plugins that function well (public portfolio)
- If applying for plugin developer vendor then plugins must be fully functional, not resource-intensive, and safe. All plugins will be tested before approval.
How do I become a vendor?
Easy, just contact us via the form below supplying the required info and screenshots of your work. You will be contacted if accepted/interested!
All vendors receive 90% of each of their sale after payment processing fees and the remaining amount is to help the growth of Lone.Design and pay all costs to run the domain and services we require to keep this growing!
All products are carefully looked over for safety/theft reasons by staff members. Plugins are overlooked by k1lly0u (a very well known plugin developer and Rustedit Creator)
Submit the form below to become a vendor on this store.