Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Custom Sphere Tank (by piece)
This is exactly the same sphere as it was invented by Facepunch. I put it together in pieces and want to allow users to change/replace/remove any objects from this monument.
I think at least once someone had the idea that it would be cool if you could change the standard monuments from Facepunch.
Anyone can download it for free and do whatever they want. Naturally, there are no rights to this work, so use it as you want. I also hope that among our community there will be mapers who collected other standard monuments in pieces and will want to share them as well. Know that we will all be grateful to you (well, at least at least I will be grateful to you)
There is no loot on the monument, and there is also a minimal difference with the standard monument from the developers.
- Added Initial release
No License Found!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
• First, you want to unzip the file. You can do so by just double-clicking it to open, then drag the contents to the desired location (you may need to install an external unzipping software if you don’t already have one)
• Next you will find either a structure of folders or just the .prefab files (it’s the important ones).
• You can then open your map via Rustedit (How to install Rustedit)
• Then install those .prefab files into your …/rustedit/CustomPrefabs folder
• Launch Rustedit and open your map and within the ‘Prefabs’ list you should see the new prefab/monument you downloaded once you search its name
Additionally, here’s a great video that easily covers adding monuments/prefabs to maps of your own!