Small map with a monument in the style of Arid. Suitable for a dynamic and somewhat complex game. If you have any questions, you can write to discord. You can find me on the Lone channel. Thanks for your attention!
This map is constantly supported and updated for the current version of the game with all updates!
Date of the last update: 23.08.21
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 1 month ago Fixed errors in console
- 2 months ago Added underwater laboratories
- 2 months ago Fixed metro entrances
- 5 months ago Updated Map updated to HDRP version
No License Found!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
• First, you want to unzip the file. You can do so by just double-clicking it to open, then drag the contents to the desired location (you may need to install an external unzipping software if you don’t already have one)
• Next you will find either a structure of folders or just the .map file itself (it’s the important one).
• Once the .map is uploaded to dropbox simply copy the share link attached to it.
• You will first start off by uploading the .map file to an online hosting provider, I’ll include dropbox since it’s easy to get started with.
• Once you’ve copied the link paste it into your server’s startup .bat (batch) file. (You can leave the worldsize/seed. Custom maps override proc gen parameters)
• Example “levelurl “https:// www dropbox dot com/s/sdfagbragae/testmapname.map?dl=1”
• Make SURE the dl=0 at the end is changed to dl=1 otherwise players won’t be able to join!
• Now just start your server and it’ll boot right up! Below I’ll attach a video that goes more in-depth on hosting custom maps vs proc gen maps since it’s a tad different
Additionally, here’s a great video that easily covers hosting a custom map for the first time if you need it! https://youtu.be/y9vNvOIPyVM
• Installation is not included with any products on the site, however, if needed we may assist if you reach out to our support.
• If the product contains a plugin file (.cs) it’s advised to have it installed prior to booting your server with the map you purchased