Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Updated Monument updated to HDRP version
No License Found!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
• First, you want to unzip the file. You can do so by just double-clicking it to open, then drag the contents to the desired location (you may need to install an external unzipping software if you don’t already have one)
• Next you will find either a structure of folders or just the .prefab files (it’s the important ones).
• You can then open your map via Rustedit (How to install Rustedit)
• Then install those .prefab files into your …/rustedit/CustomPrefabs folder
• Launch Rustedit and open your map and within the ‘Prefabs’ list you should see the new prefab/monument you downloaded once you search its name
Additionally, here’s a great video that easily covers adding monuments/prefabs to maps of your own!