This prefab was designed for home development. You can install it on your maps. This setup was created with the idea that Rust players live in it, surviving in difficult and harsh times with a spear and bows.
This prefab/monument is constantly supported and updated for the current version of the game with all updates!
Prefab FAQ – How do I host this .zip/.7z file I just purchased on my server?
• First, you want to unzip the file. You can do so by just double-clicking it to open, then drag the contents to the desired location (you may need to install an external unzipping software if you don’t already have one)
• Next you will find either a structure of folders or just the .prefab files (it’s the important ones).
• You can then open your map via Rustedit (How to install Rustedit)
• Then install those .prefab files into your …/rustedit/CustomPrefabs folder
• Launch Rustedit and open your map and within the ‘Prefabs’ list you should see the new prefab/monument you downloaded once you search its name
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.