Updated : 6.04.2020 – Fix for rust update
A throwback to the legacy Wood Shelters, the plugin adds a craft-able / spawn-able Wood Shelter players can deploy.
Give your players a safe place to start and get started. Plus a safe logout place as well.
You can watch YouTube video linked in the product image above for a better overview of this plugin !!
Key Features of the Wood Shelter:
- They do not take damage. Other than Decay (if enabled).
- The Shelters Tool Cupboard can accept any type of items.
- The Shelters Sleeping bag has a configurable re spawn timer (default 15 seconds).
- You cannot build onto the shelter.
- You can only deploy one shelter per person.
- You can not deploy a Tool Cupboard if you have a shelter deployed.
- You can not deploy a Shelter if you have a Tool Cupboard deployed.
woodshelter.admin – allows spawning in the Wood Shelter to your inventory.
woodshelter.craft – allows player to craft the Wood shelter for default 1000 wood. Places it into inventory.
- /shelter – will show help text to player
- /craftshelter – will allow authorized players to craft a shelter and place it in inventory.
- /destroyshelter – this will destroy you wood shelter anywhere in the world.
- /giveshelter – command to give yourself a shelter in inventory. need woodshelter.admin perms
- shelter – will show help text to player
- craftshelter – will allow authorized players to craft a shelter and place it in inventory.
- destroyshelter – this will destroy you wood shelter anywhere in the world.
- giveshelter – command to give yourself a shelter in inventory. need woodshelter.admin perms.
** giveshelter console command can also be used to allow players to buy the shelter from a rp store or whatnot. just add the steam id after the command.
if you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.