Updated : 8.6.2020 – Version 1.0.6 – Fix for Compile error, and fix for RPC player kick when deploying shelter
A throwback to the legacy Wood Shelters, the plugin adds a craft-able / spawn-able Wood Shelter players can deploy.
Give your players a safe place to start and get started. Plus a safe logout place as well.
You can watch YouTube video linked in the product image above for a better overview of this plugin !!
Key Features of the Wood Shelter:
- They do not take damage. Other than Decay (if enabled).
- The Shelters Tool Cupboard can accept any type of items.
- The Shelters Sleeping bag has a configurable re spawn timer (default 15 seconds).
- You cannot build onto the shelter.
- You can only deploy one shelter per person.
- You can not deploy a Tool Cupboard if you have a shelter deployed.
- You can not deploy a Shelter if you have a Tool Cupboard deployed.
New Features :
- Added small amount of wood to TC if enabled when shelter is deployed.
- Adds a small Note with help text on usage of Wood shelter in TC.
- Adds Placement checks to prevent placing too close to other Building Blocks.
woodshelter.admin – allows spawning in the Wood Shelter to your inventory.
woodshelter.craft – allows player to craft the Wood shelter for default 1000 wood. Places it into inventory.
- /shelter – will show help text to player
- /craftshelter – will allow authorized players to craft a shelter and place it in inventory.
- /destroyshelter – this will destroy you wood shelter anywhere in the world.
- /giveshelter – command to give yourself a shelter in inventory. need woodshelter.admin perms
- shelter – will show help text to player
- craftshelter – will allow authorized players to craft a shelter and place it in inventory.
- destroyshelter – this will destroy you wood shelter anywhere in the world.
- giveshelter – command to give yourself a shelter in inventory. need woodshelter.admin perms.
** giveshelter console command can also be used to allow players to buy the shelter from a rp store or whatnot. just add the steam id after the command.
Default Configuration File :
“Placement – Prevent Placement of Wood Shelters if too close to another Tool Cupboard ? “: true,
“Placement – If enabled, distance to check for another Tool Cupboard before placement : “: 25.0,
“Placement – Prevent Placement of Wood Shelters if too close to other Building Blocks ? “: false,
“Placement – If enabled, distance to check for other Building Blocks before placement : “: 5.0,
“Spawn – Spawn sleeping bag when shelter spawns ? “: true,
“Spawn – Spawn Tool Cupboard when shelter spawns ? “: true,
“Spawn – Spawn Wood in Tool Cupboard if TC is set to spawn ? “: true,
“Spawn – Amount of Wood to spawn in TC if enabled : “: 10,
“Spawn – Place Help note in TC when spawned ? “: true,
“Craft – Amount of Materials needed to craft shelter : “: 1000,
“Craft – Item ID of Material needed to craft shelter (default wood) : “: -151838493,
“Damage – Block damage to Shelters ? “: true,
“Damage – Allow Decay Damage ? “: true,
“Sleeping Bag – Reuse timer for shelter sleeping bag ? “: 15.0,
“Inventory Item – Name of Wood Shelter item in inventory : “: “Wood Shelter”,
“Help Note – Description Name of Help Note in TC : “: “Wood Shelter Help Notes”,
“Help Note – Help note text : “: “A Simple Wood Shelter.\nType /shelter for help info.\n- Shelters take no damage.\n- Shelters cannot be built onto.\n- You cannot deploy a TC with a shelter spawned.”
Default Language File :